Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Viruses

When I was at the doctor's a month ago he stabbed me in both arms. I got the flu vaccine in one arm and one for pneumonia in the other. I should have taken my laptop in at that time and have him vaccinate it for viruses because that is what happened - my little friend got sick. She caught a virus and was sick in bed for 4 days. I finally had to take her to the computer hospital and they treated her with the most modern medicine available and made her as good as new. In the end I was out some money but didn't lose any data (plus I had backups of everything anyway.) My biggest loss was losing a whole week of missionary service. I have tried to make it up with extra emails over the weekend.

1 comment:

Earl Keith said...

You need to work on the gray or white hair if you are going to be part of this missionary crowd