Monday, February 2, 2009

Facts and Figures - that no one but me cares about

Well - Have I been busy? Here are my figures from the past 3 months. They track total hours (on call, in class, study, etc.), phone calls, and emails.
Month Hours Phone Emails Total Contacts
October 100 36 26 62
November 85 54 14 68
December 67 29 46 77
January 101 63 57 120

Must say January was a good month. I really pushed to make 100 contacts and far exceeded my goal. I probably have had 10 evaluations of contacts out of all those contacts. Except for one, every evaluation has been perfect. The one I got marked down on a little the evaluator said there was a better knowledge document but the one I used was OK.

So far I have had calls from 32 states, and 9 countries outside the USA. I have had callers from Australia, Brazil, Canada, England, Ireland, Mexico, New Zealand, Sweden, and the United Kingdom (country not specified.)

This is an exciting, challenging and rewarding experience. It is actually becoming a little fun too as I get confidence.

I am on the speaking tour too for genealogy presentations. So far this year here is where I am booked to speak: Feb 10 - Fresno Co. Genealogical Society, Feb 28 - Mayflower Society (Fresno), March 17 - Kern Co. Genealogical Society (Bakersfield), March 21 Los Banos Genealogical Society, April 2 - Sequoia Genealogical Society (Hanford), April 18 - Merced County Genealogical Society, May - Nothing!!! June 20 - Los Banos Genealogical Society again.

Who said retirement had to be boring?

1 comment:

US... said...

Your are amazing. Keep up all the great work that you do. You have put in some great work. Awesome you young buckaroo. :)