Friday, October 30, 2009

Grandpa Jim is 101 today

Well today would be grandpa's 101st birthday. He has been gone now over 25 years - my gosh a quarter of a century. I don't have a wealth of pictures of him but here are a few.

This is grandpa with his parents when he was about 6 years old.
This is a single of him taken at the same time.
This is grandpa on his honeymoon with grandma so he would be 33 at the time.
Have to have grandpa with a fish. This was taken in or around San Diego probably about a year or two after he married grandma.
This is still the best picture of Grandma and Grandpa together.
Happy 101st birthday!

2 comments:

Maree said...

I said a Happy Birthday to Gpa Jim yesterday too. Not on my blog, but I told Carmen about him. I couldn't remember how old he was and I didn't want to do the math to figure out how long he'd been gone. Glad you included a fish picture--wouldn't be Gpa without a fish picture. :-)

Laura Keith said...

I can't believe it ... 101! Happy Birthday Grandpa! Love the post dad!