Thursday, December 10, 2009

Missionary Trainer's Office After a Day of Work

So how does a missionary trainer work. You know we actually have a computer room in our house but I hate working from there because it is like a cell - small, crowded and the one window looks out on the side fence - not much of a view and claustrophobic to me. Solution - Move out into the living room/dining room at the front of the house where I have a view out into the neighborhood and feel like I am in the world. This is much better for me but drives Barbara crazy because of all the mess. This was taken right after my last live lab with this group of missionaries. My tools: Two lap tops (one to teach from and one to view what the class looks like to others), boombox to play music on between the time the lab is opened on the web and we actually start the class proper. Speakers to plug into computer 2 to play the sound from a YouTube video I showed that lab - can't figure out how to get the sound into the lab directly. And then paper, paper, paper, binders, binders, binders. Yes, now that the labs are over it is cleaned up. And every Sunday it is cleaned for the family dinner. So most of the time when I am on line here is my home.

No comments: