Sunday, August 24, 2008

Retirement

Hey, this is fun. It did feel strange for a couple of days. Barbara would take off for work and I was left at home. With training for my mission, scanning pictures, digitizing genealogy, and going to the gym daily time flies. There is even a few minutes for a nap after lunch if you feel like it. I could get use to this life.

Friday I went to lunch with my old work buddies. I just hate these 40 minute lunches. Those are no fun at all. I am already to talking all the time I want.

Saturday I presented two programs for the area DAR downtown at the main library. They had at least 50 people there - I was quite impressed. I got offers for next year to present in Sonora, Bakersfield and Modesto. That is great as this is what I hoped to do after retirement.

This is a picture of all the paper I will throwing away today because it is all digitized. That represents about a gig of memory.

No comments: