Thursday, November 20, 2008

Birthday and Thanksgiving (almost)

We went over to Aimee's house the other evening to celebrate my upcoming birthday with her and the kids. Here is a video of Bennie singing a Thanksgiving song he learned at Pre-School. I had a laid-back birth day. Went to the Dr. and had stitches taken out of my knee, got gas at Costco (wow - paid less than $2.00 for the first time in who knows), got a sprinkler for the yard, went to the gym for an hour and a half, to the bank for $$$ for Disneyland, and did the yard. All before 11 AM. Yes, I have learned to fly. Did my missionary calling from 1 to 5 and then to dinner with Mom. Yes, I know, just oh so exiciting. I thought you would all enjoy knowing how a 40 year old spends his birthday. (I wish 40....) Here is my Bennie Man -

1 comment:

Maree said...

Hey, where are you??? It's been 2 weeks. You need a new post. Love you.