Monday, September 29, 2008

What's my grandson doing in a Missing Person Ad

Sunday Grandpa and Ruby (the sweet little dog - OK JJ?) came over for Sunday dinner. Grandpa had this ad from the paper to show us. It sure does look like a certain grandson of mine, who shall remain nameless. I just want to know how they got Squashbottoms picture? It does look like him.
(OK, I took a terrible picture. But you have to love it.)

Grandpa also had an announcement for his cousin, Flo's 80th birthday party. Hopefully Bonnie can get him to go back there. It would really do him good to be able to get back there. He goes in Wednesday to have the plastic surgeon finish up the job on his head and make sure they got all the cancer. I guess he had three more spots biopsied the other day. That makes 3 known cancers and 3 spots to be looked at.

Ruby is so funny. She never has liked me. I have been "dropping" pieces of meat for her at dinner. Now she comes in and sits right there expecting to get fed but that is it. Can't get her up on my lap for love or money. Crazy but cute doggie.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

That picture looks like Jonathon to me, how funny :)

Laura Keith said...

That doesn't look like Joshua! Ya, he's missing a tooth, but that's not my boy! Crazy!

Anonymous said...

haha that's much better!