Thursday, March 5, 2009

Spring Training Day 2

Day two was a cool windy day. High was only about 74 or so. The sun was behind clouds and it was cool. Cool also explains some of the things I experienced today.
Right after I took the picture above, Steve Garvey signed my hat. Not often you get a Hall of Famer to sign your hat.
I really wasn't thinking when I took this picture. I could have had Joe Torre sign something but at least I got his picture.
And yes, today, was the first day of having Manny Ramirez back in camp. This was a close to him as I dared get. It was wild in close.
Where's Waldo - no - Where's Manny? This is as close as he got to the game ( top floor of the Dodger clubhouse. Nice little place isn't it. I also got a baseball thanks to the ball boy.

1 comment:

Laura Keith said...

Sweet! How fun to see all of these Hall of Famers!