Sunday, March 8, 2009

Vada's Family - Phoenix, Arizona

The last day of my trip I was able to meet almost all of Vada's family when we went over to her house for dinner.Here I am with my sisters, Vada and Gay.
This is Vada and her husband Al Roberts. Their beautiful house does have a grass front yard and a small grass yard in back but most of the ground is covered with stone. Water is a problem in Arizona.
This is Vada's daughter Tami with her husband Brian Green. Vada has another child, Al Jr., but they live outside Murietta, CA and were unable to be with us.
This is a family picture of the Green family. Across the back - Tami, Brian, Alysia, Karl, and in front, Eric.

This is Tami's younger son, Eric, with his wife Aimee. Yes, spelled just like our Aimee!
This is Karl Green (his wife is Janelle, but she wasn't able to come over.) His children are Keegan (Karl Jr.) and Jacie.
Since I had never met most of these great people this was a real treat for me. Tomorrow I fly home and it is back to the old grindstone.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I'm so glad you had a good time dad, I'm sure you'll go back soon!