Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day 9 - Manhattan Part 2

Some pictures just have to be taken and shared. This would have been better as the dog walker was walking towards us but I was so mesermized by this person walking about 10 dogs that all I could do was look. By the time I activated my camera they were past us. Oh yes, you can hire a dog taxi to take your dog to be groomed. I guess if you can afford a $25 million apartment, you can afford to hire a taxi for your dog.This is the famous St. Patrick's Cathedral. It does seem strange at first to find an beautiful old building in between modern skyscrapers.


Rockerfeller Center was getting a color splash today with all these beautiful flowers being planted. It was literally trucks of flowers being put out. But isn't winter just around the corner?


This is a closer view. The skating rink will be activated later this month until March or April. The flags were all out today because it was a special firemen's day with tons of kids here to see fire trucks and the firemen.


OK, here is another picture that you just have to take. I forget what the building is that the men are delivering to (1st Mercantile?) but anyway those are bags of money. I wonder if I could get a sample??

No comments: