Sunday, June 22, 2008

Vacation San Diego - Mom & Dad and Maree's Family





















I'll go back a few minutes from the prior post (before I got arrested.) Here are Mom and I outside the Midway. The Midway was commissioned in 1945 a few days after WWII ended. It saw action in Viet Nam and the First Gulf War before being decommissioned in 1992.
A little muchkin named Hannah worked her way into this picture too.
Below is the rest of the family as we visited the Midway. The Halfdimes are Hannah, Topher, Robert, and Maree.
We thought it was warm outside but inside the ship - oh my gosh - it was hot.

1 comment:

Laura Keith said...

Dad!!! You are so awesome for starting a blog! I promise I will start one too someday (I'm not lying, I promise!) I wish I was down there too. I don't care how hot it is... it's beautiful down there.