Sunday, June 22, 2008

Warning - Lakers Fans Beware

When you have to wait 22 years for your team to win it all, you have to crow a little. Gosh, I retired on Friday and on Sunday the Celtics won it all in a romp. Remember I am a Celtic fan through and through. My blood runs green in my left arm and Dodger blue in the right. These have always been my teams and always will. I remember as a kid rooting for Cousey, Heinson, Russel, and all the other Celtics. Laker fans - get a center! Your turn could be next year.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I know our arms will never be the same colors, but I still love you Dad!

Ward Family said...

Next year will be different, but if someone had to beat the Lakers I was glad to see Garnet, Pierce, and Alan do it. They have always seemed like a group of stand up guys. Plus Aimee and I got to see them at the new Garden in March, a great memory.