Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Milestone

With the addition of Laura and the Keith Family the entire "Givens" Clan is blogging. Maree's wish has been fulfilled! Hopefully this will help us all keep together more than in the past. I for one have enjoyed seeing what is happening around the family.
I have some goals to work on right now - training for my new calling and trying to continue digitizing all my genealogy. That helps in two ways - reduce the paper inundation around the house and to make it easier for me to have my genealogy with me 24/7 where ever we might go.
As I do this I will try to digitize a packet of pictures each day and post one or two to this blog kind of like a Family History Moment or a running family history of someone or something in the family. I hope you will like it.

No comments: